Rose Quartz // Unconditional love - Compassion - Self esteem
Rose Quartz (light pink color):
Rose Quartz is best for women who above all desire unconditional love and emotional balance. The way it facilitates love entering your life is through it’s ability to bring your consciousness to a higher level. Helping you to forgive, understand and see fights or situations from a different perspective.
This stone is believed to eases stress with fertility and the female reproductive system. It’s best worn on the body while pregnant, and especially during labor. Provides emotional balance, security and peace.
Rose Quartz is used as a protective gemstone during childbirth and pregnancy, it allows you to truly connect deeply with yourself, your little one and the whole universe. It is said to help you heal after giving birth.
- Both necklace and pendant are made from recycled and sustainable sterling silver (925)
- Necklace thickness: 1.3 mm - length necklace: 45 cm - size stone between 14 mm and 20 mm (please keep in mind that the shapes and sizes of the different type of stones may vary).
- Hancrafted and designed by our goldsmith Sanne Wels
Our collection of crystal jewellery is specially designed to promote wellbeing and happiness. Using the synergistic power of healing crystals, the delicate, distinctive pieces combine crystals and (semi) precious stones all made with recycled and responsible solid 14k gold or sterling silver (925). Whether you need support from the early day of trying to conceive, to the nine months of carrying a growing baby in the womb followed by the sleepless night of those first few months with your newborn, we have the perfect jewellery for uplifting your soul. These thoughtfully curated crystals are there to support you.
We have made this sustainable and durable collection inspired by nature, love and motherhood. All of our pieces come in a hand made sarong printed fabric pouch made by strong women in Cambodia. By buying our jewels you support those women. We work and align with Friends International which provides materials and a market for marginalized woman to create those beautiful pouches.
All Karma Mama jewellery pieces are individually handmade by goldsmith Sanne Wels in Eindhoven, where each piece is carefully examined for flaws before shipping to us. Since each item is unique, we advise the following product care steps to ensure a lengthy wear of your Karma Mama jewelry.
- Each Karma Mama jewellery piece is delivered in a pouch for safe keeping. Please use this pouch to store your Karma Mama pieces when not worn.
- Gemstones are a product of nature and are therefore unique and may vary slightly in size, color or appearance.
- Gemstones may also change color or appearance due to sunlight or contact with water or other liquids
- Your jewellery should be cleaned using a soft toothbrush and chemical free soap. it’s important to clean crystals when they feel heavy. Crystals do not judge energy such as this is good or bad energy. They emit and absorb energy so its important to cleanse crystals with sage or put outside under the sun and moon to reenergize them so that they can return to a neutral state of energy.